MOBILE TOWER CRANE
· Low siting costs.
· Easy to mobilize, Start working on site within 1 hour of arrival.
· Environmentally friendly, clean quiet operation.
· Delivering materials to exact Location.
· Improving health & safety on site due to less manual handling.
· Reduces vehicular movements on site.
· Shortened build program.
· Eliminates site reinstatement costs.
· Lower operating costs than alternative material handling
· Improved utilization of storage area due to crane operating from one static location.
Self Erecting Tower Cranes are operable on tight boundary sites, where much other material handling equipment cannot operate;
· Provides both excellent reach and lifting capacity;
· On-site footprint is typically very small;
· Self-erecting tower cranes can be powered by on-site electricity or by a generator which Mantis can supply.
On-Site Applications for Self Erecting Tower Cranes
· Placement of Concrete via concrete skips & roof sheeting
· placing site materials where necessary with great precision
· Raise and position complete wall sections
· Hoist and position trusses, roof rafters or steel beams
· Provide access to difficult to reach areas on site such as chimney tops